Terms and Conditions
- Prices do not include taxes and the current tax rate is 15.00%
- To secure a reservation at our B&B , we require a valid credit card number and expiry date.
- If cancellation is made 1 week before the arrival date then there is no penalty.
- If cancellation is between 1 day and 1 week prior to scheduled arrival the cost of accommodation will be charged to the credit card provided for booking, unless the room can be re let for the same period.
- If cancellation is less than 1 day prior to scheduled arrival 100% of the accommodation cost will be charged.
- All cancellations must be in writing. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in case of cancellation.
- There is a no smoking policy for the inside of the whole building. Smoking is permitted outside of the property in the designated areas.
- During the winter months we have a no outdoor shoe policy for the interior of the building, so please bring your slippers or feel free to use the slippers provided.
- Our B&B rooms do not have access to cooking facilities, if cooking facilities are required the Purcell Suite is our self-catering option and it has a full Kitchen.
- Balance of payment is due on arrival. Preferred payment options are Debit, Interac, Cash (CAD, USD) or Travellers Cheques. We also accept Visa or MasterCard.
Check In / Check Out
- Check in time: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Mountain Time.
- Check out time 10:00 am Mountain time.
- Please be aware that Golden is on Mountain Time (Calgary, Banff ) and not on Pacific Time (Revelstoke, Vancouver) and so, if you are traveling from the West, please take into account that you will +1hr when leaving Glacier National Park.
Unfortunately we do not accept pets in either the bed and breakfast rooms or the Purcell Suite. In addition to this we also do not have any resident pets and so the whole property is pet free.
Loss/Damage to Property
Rooms will be checked after departure and any breakages or damage will be charged to the occupants credit/debit card used to secure the booking. Canyon Ridge Lodge reserves the right to charge for damage, missing or soiled items using a new for old policy.
BY BOOKING WITH US YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.